It’s very popular dish in Singapore, in particular the Chinese population. Served in the street stalls in Malaysia, India and China, the pot is full of ingredients and only a complete meal.
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 115 g pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 225 g fillet of fresh fish cut into chunks
- 115 g fresh shrimps, sgusciatie free black thread
- 2 small squids, cleaned and sliced
- 285 ml chicken soup
- 450 g noodles
- 6 long leaves of Chinese cabbage white
- 1 carrot cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons soy souce
- black pepper to make you cough!
- a small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
Heat the oil in a wok and add garlic. when it becomes fragrant, add pork, stirring, fish, shrimps and squid,mixing fry for 1 minute. Pour the broth and bring to a boil for restricting it. Add the noodles in the wok and stir for 1 minute. Incorporated the cabbage and carrot and add soy sauce at this point there should be little liquid.
Pepper, sprinkle with coriander and enjoy this delicious!!!!
Coordinated movie: BIG TROUBLE IN CHINATOWN