To eat the crab, break the shell, then take the meat and dip in sauce cooking.
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 30 g fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 fresh red chillies, deprived of the stalk and seeds, and chopped
- rich vegetable oil for frying
- 4 crabs big enough, clean, cut in halves or quarters
- 2 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2-3 tablespoon of chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoon of ketchup
- 1 tablespoons soy souce
- 1 tablespoon of palm sugar
- 250 ml chicken soup
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and cut thin
- a small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
With electric mixer crushed the ingredients seen above and keep aside. Warm lot of oil for frying in a wok or a heavy-bottomed pot. Put the crabs and fry!
Warm the sesame oil in another wok and add the mixture with the ingredients listed.
Fry until it is fragrant and add the chilli sauce, ketchup, soy sauce and palm sugar. Remixed the crab fried and cover with sauce.
Put chicken soup and bring the liquid to a boil. Turn down the heat and boil for about 5 minutes. Cover it with chilli sauce. Put the beaten eggs, mixing gently.
Serve immediately, garnished with spring onions and coriander.
Coordinated movie: Fatal Attraction
(taken from 500 ricette asiatiche)